Hours to be determined, may include weekends
£8.99 per hour
Main Job Role
To prepare cook and serve a two course lunch for up to 7 residents, and then prepare cook and serve high tea in the early evening.
Make available Tea & Coffee for residents in the communal areas of the house
Ensure the wellbeing of all residence.
Support residents in Swansea with attending appointments to maintain general wellbeing.
You will work independently under the direction of the house manager.
If you are working alone you may also be required to carry out the following key accountabilities in the absence of the manager
- Ensure that the service is fully compliant with the relevant health and safety legislation, regulation and policy guidance issued by AWS.
- Be the main point of contact for residents and ensure high levels of satisfaction about the service provided to residents
- To act as the key local point of contact for the service and promote the service in the local community to maximize local understanding about the service on offer and to minimize rental loss through vacant rooms
- To ensure that the needs of residents are appropriately taken into account in the services we provide (specifically the meal service) and that the service offers variety & caters for the range of dietary needs of individual residents
- To actively engage as a team member, contribute and participate in any training, meetings and conferences to promote the work of Abbeyfield.
- To report immediately to the Service Manager any safeguarding concerns relating to the welfare of the residents
- Manage enquiries from residents, relative and the public
- Report repairs in accordance with AWS Policies and procedures