Support Worker Usk
We are currently recruiting for a temporary contract (maternity cover).
The post is for 36 hours per week, 12 hour rota shifts which includes weekends
rate of pay is £8.91
We are looking to recruit a temporary Support Worker into our Usk team, working alongside people facing mental health challenges and associated problems, who also have housing support needs. Abbeyfield as an organisation is passionate about supporting older people with mental health challenges to maintain their life skills and combat loneliness. We are looking for someone who is able to build up a rapport with the people you support as well as your team colleagues and other professionals/agencies.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
• To work as part of a team to support residents’ needs, respecting the dignity of individuals and promoting independence of choice.
• To ensure that support services are consistently provided to a high standard.
• To assist in the care of residents’ physical environment and the general day to day activities of the home.
• To ensure all residents feel welcome, included and involved in the house and satisfied with the service provided.
• To ensure the independence of residents is supported and maximised in line with their individual needs and abilities.
• To ensure all areas of the house are clean, tidy and meet all Health and Safety and Environmental Health requirements.
The full job description is attached.
Job Closing Date:
05 July 2021
Apply for the role of Support Worker Usk